COVID- 19 has had a disproportionate health, economic and educational impact on communities of color across the U.S.
In this time of crisis, we have witnessed communities in our By All Means and Local Children's Cabinet networks utilize their Children's Cabinets to address the pandemic. EdRedesign has compiled national and local community resources for addressing the fallout from the pandemic.
- Always Ready for Learning Network - free, custom coaching for educators transitioning to remote learning
- By All Means Community COVID-19 Data Dashboard Overview - customizable tool to track allocation of resources & services
- EdRedesign's Guidance for Children's Cabinets in Response to COVID-19
- Local Children's Cabinet Network: Resources for Children's Cabinets
- Mayors and governors: This is how you tackle racism - Brooking Institutions framework
- Poughkeepsie Children's Cabinet: COVID-19 Response Guide for Families
- Racism and COVID-19: Inequities and Policing - Facebook Live Q&A with David Harris, Managing Director, Charles Hamilton Houston Institute for Race & Justice, Harvard Law School
- Rural Community Resource Hub